The Top 10 Most Romantic Christmas Movie Moments Of All Time!
We dare you not to get emotional. Double dare you.
1. Frozen - When Anna got to see Kristoff with his family!
And she was completely charmed. Same here!
2. Christmas Cupid - When Sloane reconnected with Patrick!
Is there anything more intimate than holding hands? Obviously not.
3. Elf - When Buddy stole a kiss while ice skating with Jovie!
And she was surprised, but pleased. Most impressively, they both kept their balance the whole time!
4. Deck The Halls - When Tia was so proud of her man for making a big sale at work.
Seriously, she was the most supportive wife ever. And she could cook!
5. Just Friends - When Jamie saw Chris again and neither of them could look away!
They both got lost in each other's eyes...
6. Mickey's Christmas Carol - When young Scrooge McDuck got a kiss from his fiancée!
Those were the good old days...
7. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - When Clark and Ellen were just happy to be together at Christmas.
Even if their crazy family were there too!
8. The Nightmare Before Christmas - When Sally dreamed of the day that Jack would love her back.
She knew all his flaws and she still loved him. Jack was one lucky skeleton!
9. Elf - When Buddy showed Jovie a good time during their date in New York.
Clearly she was swept away by his smooth moves. As we all were.
10. Frozen - When Olaf was willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for someone he loved!
We're not crying - YOU ARE!
Relive these emotional moments by watching all of the movies during 25 Days of Christmas!
Click here to see the full schedule!
Watch this at 9PM/8C on Saturday, December 17 and at 7PM/6C on Sunday, December 18Watch Now