Do You Love Christmas Shopping Or Does It Fill You With Dread? Vote Now!
Here are 10 typical present buying experiences to help you decide.
1. Leaving the house as quickly as possible to beat the crowds.
"This year Christmas shopping will be easy!"
2. Inevitably failing to beat the crowds.
You didn't even know this many people existed!
3. Struggling to hold it together.
"Don't panic, don't panic, don't panic... PANIC!"
4. Giving up all hope.
"Why even bother with Christmas? Is it really worth it?"
5. Catching your second wind.
Christmas can still be saved!
6. Pushing strangers aside to get those bargains!
Christmas is no time for politeness!
7. Getting a bit carried away...
"There's no such as thing as too many presents, right?"
8. Feeling super proud when you finally find the perfect gifts.
You could totally do Santa's job.
9. Leaving the mall like:
It's finally over!
10. Getting home and immediately collapsing!
No one is allowed to wake you until Christmas morning.
Disney's A Christmas Carol (2009)
Watch this at 5:10PM/4:10C on Friday, December 2 and at 12:00PM/11:00C on Saturday, December 3 and at 9:00PM/8:00C on Thursday, December 8Watch Now