A Christmas 'How To' Guide By Jack Skellington And The Residents Of Halloween Town!
Need a little festive help? Jack has got you covered.
Jack thought you might need some help this holiday season. So he's set out to explain how to do Christmas!
Simply follow these directions...
1. If you have large feet and old socks to spare, you can make a stocking!
2. Don't forget that Christmas is about giving.
3. Create a Christmas countdown to stir up the festive hype.
4. Get creative and make your own decorations!
5. Plan everything to the finest detail.
6. Design yourself a fine Santa outfit for the big day.
7. Acquire a fleet of reindeer.
8. Surround yourself with all of the necessary tools you've heard about in Christmas songs.
9. Make your own gifts! Or add your own personal touch to ones you've bought.
10. Practice spreading Christmas cheer.
Learn more by catching Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas during Freeform's 25 Days of Christmas!
Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas
Watch this at 11:20PM/10:20C on Thursday, December 1 and at 3:35PM/2:35C on Friday, December 2 and at 5:30PM/4:30C on Monday, December 12 and at 3:00PM/2:00C on Tuesday, December 13 and at 1:00PM/12:00C on Saturday, December 17 and at 12:00PM/11:00C on Sunday, December 18 and at 3:05PM/2:05C on Thursday, December 22Watch Now