8 Ways We Are All Just Like Frosty The Snowman At Christmas!
We have a lot more in common with a living pile of snow than you might imagine.
1. We're desperate for the first snowfall of winter!
Snowball fights, sleighing and school being canceled; what's not to love?
2. All we really want for Christmas is our crush to notice us.
Mrs. Frosty is bae.
3. There's always someone who tries to spoil Christmas for us.
Usually the postal service failing to deliver presents on time!
4. We struggle to think of the perfect presents to buy for our friends.
It's such an effort! They better be grateful.
5. And we're super nervous they won't like them!
Watching someone unwrap something you got them is always a tense moment.
6. We love to get cozy by an open fire.
It's the most Christmassy feeling in the world!
7. We're devastated when Christmas is over!
"It can't be over! We refuse to accept it. There must have been some mistake!"
8. And we can't wait for next year!
Only 364 days to go!
Can you relate to Frosty? Tell us in the comments!
Frosty's Winter Wonderland
Watch this at 11AM/10C on Friday, December 9 and at 7AM/6C on Friday, December 23Watch Now