20 Things You'll Know If You Watch The Santa Clause Every Year
Hands up if this is your favorite Christmas film!
1. Scott's sarcasm is on POINT!
2. Neil's timekeeping skills are impeccable.
3. Oh and:
4. Cooking Christmas dinner can be difficult.
5. Charlie is wise beyond his years.
6. The reindeer know what to do.
7. It's not Scott's fault that Santa fell off the roof.
8. This is the cutest moment in Christmas movie history EVER.
9. Elves are not kids.
10. The Santa Clause is actually a clause.
11. You should never get changed in front of puppets.
12. Judy makes the best hot chocolate.
13. Although Comet and Santa don't get off to a good start, they soon become the best of friends.
14. Charlie should be a professional sleigh designer.
15. Some Santas don't know their lefts from their rights.
16. E.L.F.S stands for Effective Liberation Flight Squad.
17. You shouldn't play with tinsel.
18. Bernard is an extremely wise elf.
19. Neil has the best sense of style.
20. And, finally, Santa is most definitely REAL.
What's your favorite thing about The Santa Clause?
Let us know in the comments below!
The Santa Clause
Watch this at 9:15PM/8:15C on Thursday, December 1 and at 7:15PM/6:15C on Friday, December 2 and at 9:00PM/8:00C on Tuesday, December 6 and at 7:00PM/6:00C on Wednesday, December 7 and at 9:00PM/8:00C on Wednesday, December 14 and at 7:00PM/6:00C on Thursday, December 15 and at 6:50PM/5:50C on Saturday, December 17 and at 5:10PM/4:10C on Sunday, December 18 and at 8:50PM/7:50C on Tuesday, December 20 and at 6:50PM/5:50C on Wednesday, December 21Watch Now