16 Things That Only People With A Christmas Obsessed Family Will Understand!
How many of these will make you say "same"?
1. Listening to your parents CONSTANTLY singing Christmas carols!
As if they weren't embarrassing enough.
2. And having to put up with them being scarily happy over the holidays.
3. Risking your life to go Christmas shopping.
"I don't REALLY need presents."
4. Listening to your younger siblings go on and on about what they want from Santa.
5. Trekking out into the middle of nowhere to get a real Christmas tree...
Are the fake ones really so bad?
6. And almost getting hypothermia because of it.
"I did not sign up for this."
7. Your dad acting like he's discovered a chest filled with GOLD...
8. When in actual fact, it's just a tree that he's found.
9. And then the tree doesn't even fit in your house...
10. But your family still loves it.
11. Your dad dressing up as Santa.
And a terrible Santa at that.
12. The ENTIRE extended family coming over for Christmas.
"That kiss wasn't slobbery at all..."
13. Untangling an INSANE amount of Christmas lights.
We've all been there...
14. Peeling A LOT of vegetables!
OH THE FINGER CRAMP!!!!!!
15. Being the joke of every neighborhood.
16. Sledging anywhere at any time.
Aren't parents the coolest?
How many of these made you say "same"?
Let us know in the comments below!
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Watch this at 7:05PM/6:05C on Thursday, December 1 and at 8:45PM/7:45C on Sunday, December 4 and at 7:00PM/6:00C on Monday, December 5 and at 9:00PM/8:00C on Tuesday, December 13 and at 5:00PM/4:00C on Wednesday, December 14 and at 7:35PM/6:35C on Friday, December 16 and at 4:40PM/3:40C on Saturday, December 17Watch Now