16 Reasons We Are Absolutely Obsessed With Princess Anna From Frozen!
So, she got engaged to a guy she just met. Who hasn't?
1. She was adorably dramatic as a child.
That kid could have had a wonderful film career!
2. She had a lot of strong female role models.
That is Joan of Arc, right? Just checking.
3. She did not wake up flawless!
This is definitely a more accurate picture of how women look in the morning.
4. She was very connected with nature.
If you can't tell a bunch of ducklings your secret hopes and dreams, who can you tell?
5. She was kind of a klutz!
But in a charming way.
6. She appreciated the finer things in life.
We would react the same way!
7. She believed in true love.
And she could argue about it while fighting off a bunch of wolves!
8. She had lightning fast reflexes!
Try sneaking up on Princess Anna, we dare you.
9. She had total confidence in herself.
Climb every mountain, Anna. We'll take the stairs!
10. She tried to save her sister from herself.
Even when her sister was the one pushing her away. Literally, with a storm.
11. She always stood up to bullies.
Even giant snow monsters. Take that!
12. She was not afraid of anything.
Jump off a cliff? No biggie.
13. She had total faith in her sister.
Even when Elsa doubted herself.
14. She always put other people's lives ahead of her own!
She was willing to freeze so that Olaf wouldn't melt.
15. She tried to save her sister from Hans.
And she succeeded! That girl is strong.
16. She was totally able to stand up for herself.
Yeah, Hans, no one messes with the royal sisters!
Love Princess Anna as much as we do? You can watch Frozen over and over again this Christmas!
Tell us your favorite Anna moment in the comments.
Watch this at 9PM/8C on Saturday, December 17 and at 7PM/6C on Sunday, December 18Watch Now