12 Signs That Your Christmas Is Not Going Exactly As Planned!
According to Deck The Halls...
1. No one appreciates your organizational Christmas spirit.
If it wasn't for you nothing would get done!
2. You love snow but snow doesn't always love you back.
Nobody saw that.
3. Your neighbors lights are so bright it's like looking at the sun.
There are other ways to show off your Christmas spirit.
4. Tis the season for hot drinks but that's not always a good thing.
5. You know that someone in your family is going to buy you a lame sweater.
And you'll have to wear it.
6. Everyone has an ice skating partner except for you.
Is there anything sadder than solo skating? #ForeverAlone
7. You've had to order your own Christmas presents online.
You don't trust your family to pick out the right gift.
8. You accidentally set all of the Christmas trees on fire.
Classic mistake. Happens to everyone!
9. You love Christmas dinner but you don't completely trust the chef.
10. Someone drove off in your custom Christmas sleigh.
How will you get to work now? Drive in a car? Like it's summer?
11. Your caroling group ditched you to go to a party.
Maybe it's time to remix some of those old hymns.
12. Your family are not getting into the Christmas spirit.
Tell us your Christmas disaster stories in the comments!
Deck The Halls
Watch this at 5PM/4C on Thursday, December 8Watch Now