11 Things We All Do At Christmas Without Really Knowing Why!
Sometimes you just can't explain the magic of Christmas.
1. We become overly sentimental.
All we want for Christmas is world peace!
2. We dress up our pets!
Do they enjoy it? Probably not, but it looks really cute and that's all that matters!
3. We actually find it enjoyable to listen to the same 5 songs over and over again!
And we sing along every time.
4. Our perspective on the weather totally changes.
Suddenly snow storms are "beautiful" and "magical" rather than an huge inconvenience and potential safety hazard.
5. We chop down trees, drag them into our homes and decorate them.
It's kind of a weird tradition when you think about it.
6. We stress about the most insignificant details!
Christmas will be RUINED if we can't find those adorable little angel decorations! WHERE ARE THEY?!
7. We eat our own body weight in candy.
Little known fact: at Christmas time candy becomes one of the key food groups.
8. We pretend to enjoy roasted chestnuts...
... even though they take forever to peel, they're far too hot on the inside and they taste bland!
9. We're extra nice to our relatives!
We're not trying to butter them up for better presents, we promise!
10. We think every noise at night is Santa and his reindeer on the rooftops.
Those noises were definitely made by hooves, you can totally tell!
11. We wear all kinds of ridiculous clothing in public!
Christmas sweaters, Santa hats, reindeer antlers; at no other time of the year would we even consider dressing like this!
What odd things do you do at Christmas? Tell us in the comments.
The Year Without a Santa Claus
Watch this at 6PM/5C on Thursday, December 1 and at 2PM/1C on Friday, December 2 and at 5PM/4C on Sunday, December 4 and at 4PM/3C on Monday, December 5 and at 12AM/11C on Sunday, December 11 and at 11AM/10C on Sunday, December 11 and at 5PM/4C on Tuesday, December 20 and at 2PM/1C on Wednesday, December 21 and at 5PM/4C on Friday, December 23 and at 12PM/11C on Saturday, December 24 and at 4PM/3C on Sunday, December 25Watch Now