10 Reasons Why Being The Youngest Child Is Especially Hard At Christmas!
When you're the youngest family member, like Arthur, Christmas isn't always all laughter and happiness!
1. You never get to put the star on top of the tree!
Other, taller, people always get that honor!
2. No one trusts you to help with decorating. Or cooking. Or anything.
They act like Christmas will be ruined if one bauble is slightly out of place!
3. Judging by your presents, everyone thinks you're still a child!
Maybe they still have the receipts...
4. You have to endure your siblings talking about their amazing achievements at dinner.
Suddenly that snowman you built doesn't seem like such a big accomplishment after all.
5. All the good food has been eaten before you've finished your first serving!
Just because some people are bigger than others does not mean they deserve more food.
6. There's never enough seats for the whole family and you're the one who has to sit on the ground!
How are you supposed to get a good view of the TV?
7. You were always the first to get sent to bed on Christmas Eve.
You couldn't sleep anyway, you were way too excited!
8. You always seem to lose at the board games.
And even when you win you get accused of cheating!
9. You're the one who's forced to crawl under the tree to get the last few presents.
Those pine needles can be razor sharp!
10. Everyone acts like you still don't know who Santa really is.
You figured it out ages ago!
Are you the youngest in your family? Can you relate to Arthur?
Tell us in the comments.
Arthur Christmas (2011)
Watch this at 6:45PM/5:45C on Saturday, December 3 and at 2:20PM/1:20C on Sunday, December 4 and at 10:50PM/9:50C on Saturday, December 10 and at 12:45PM/11:45C on Sunday, December 11 and at 7:00PM/6:00C on Wednesday, December 14 and at 5:00PM/4:00C on Thursday, December 15 and at 1:25PM/12:25C on Saturday, December 24 and at 11:20AM/10:20C on Sunday, December 25Watch Now