10 Festive Disasters That Were So Bad We Thought Christmas Would Be Cancelled!
It's all fun and games until someone burns the turkey...
1. When someone got the wrong present in Arthur Christmas.
Even though the system was FOOLPROOF!
2. When Santa fell off the roof in The Santa Clause!
Scott, don't you know it's a bad idea to yell at someone on a rooftop?
3. When Sloane saw her future, and it did not look good, in Christmas Cupid!
At least she learned a valuable lesson.
4. In Elf, when Santa crash-landed in Central Park!
Luckily Buddy was there to save the day.
5. When almost all of the New York Santas got arrested in Jingle All the Way!
To be fair, they were a bunch of crooks. They had it coming.
6. When Samantha made a dramatic entrance in Just Friends!
The important thing is that no one was hurt. Except for that poor snowman.
7. When the puppies accidentally got dropped in the middle of Alaska in Snow Buddies!
At least they got to see snow for the first time. So cute!
8. In The Polar Express, when the train got delayed and Christmas was almost cancelled!
Those caribou think they can just walk wherever they want...
9. When Santa didn't use GPS and got a bit lost in Arthur Christmas.
That is definitely not France.
10. When the real Santa got arrested in The Santa Clause!
Cops just don't understand the magic of Christmas.
Tell us your worst Christmas memories in the comments!
At least it always makes a good story. Right?
Arthur Christmas (2011)
Watch this at 6:45PM/5:45C on Saturday, December 3 and at 2:20PM/1:20C on Sunday, December 4 and at 10:50PM/9:50C on Saturday, December 10 and at 12:45PM/11:45C on Sunday, December 11 and at 7:00PM/6:00C on Wednesday, December 14 and at 5:00PM/4:00C on Thursday, December 15 and at 1:25PM/12:25C on Saturday, December 24 and at 11:20AM/10:20C on Sunday, December 25Watch Now